The new 2019 Majestic Milano is perfect for those looking for a bold statement in the kitchen, characterised by a heavy duty, American style depth and width coupled with traditional Italian flair and heritage styling. The Majestic Milano features the traditional Milano handles and control knobs, with an added trim surrounding the oven which projects grandeur and sophistication.
The Majestic has been updated with the very latest in cooking technology and now features unique, TFT touch controls which adjusts the cooking temperature and oven function from the same, intuitive digital display. All oven programming including lighting control and timer functionality are controlled via sliding touch controls with easy to read, high contrast graphics.
The 2019 Majestic Collection has significantly improved internal oven capacities with an increase of up to 26 litres of extra usable oven space on some models including a huge 97 litre oven capacity on the 120cm and 150cm models. The extra-large oven cavities now have easy clean, grey enamel interior linings which repel food residue and can be simply wiped clean. The new Majestic ovens have 2 internal oven lights set at different heights in order which effectively illuminates the oven during cooking and increases visibility without opening the oven doors.
The 2019 collection of ILVE rangecookers have a unique steam discharge vent which can be easily adjusted to provide either wet or dry cooking environments. Opening the vent to release steam generated during cooking is perfect for moisture heavy dishes like casseroles and stews whereas the wet cooking functions create a humid oven interior which keeps roast meat succulent and cakes moist. All Majestic ovens have this unique wet and dry cooking feature which is easily controlled and adjusted via the touch control.
The Majestic ovens have precision digital temperature control which allows oven temperatures to be accurately adjusted incrementally between 30°C and 300°C. This provides a uniform cooking environment with temperatures that stay consistent during the cooking period, yielding in better cooking results. The Majestic range also has an internal oven temperature probe, so that cooking temperatures have superior accuracy and control.
The Majestic dual fuel range cookers are hand built to order in Italy using high quality 12/10 AISI 304 steel and robust components. The Majestic cookers with a gas hob configuration individual cast iron pan supports and easy to use, one –handed ignition. Each burner is made from brass for durability and coated with a non-stick, easy to clean nanotechnology coating. Each hob configuration includes a high performance 5kW dual control double ring wok burner as standard which can be adjusted to use each ring separately or together for increased flexibility during cooking.
- Extra Large oven cavities
- TFT Touch control oven programming High brightness capacitive digital display
- E3 precision digital temperature control for ovens
- Internal oven temperature probe
- Multifunction ovens with up to 15 cooking settings
- Wet&Dry steam discharge oven vents
- Fold down grill elements to make cleaning quick and easy
- Dual internal oven lights for maximum visibility during cooking
- Temperature range from 30°C – 300°C
- Easy clean, grey enamel oven lining
- Pull down oven doors with soft close hinges that can be fully removed for easy cleaning
- All components removable for complete and easy cleaning
- Quick start, rapid heat up with defrost capabilities when used at 30°C
- Full width storage drawer with soft closing action
- Triple glazed, cool to touch oven doors
- Fully programmable oven timer
- Child safety lock on all ovens
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet
- Rotisserie spit fittings in most configurations
- Nano-technologically coated brass burners (Dual Fuel Models)
- Individual cast iron pan supports (Dual Fuel Models)
- Dual control Wok Burner – up to 5kW power
- One handed ignition control
- Induction hob configurations available including a mix of gas and induction
If you would like to know more about the new 2019 Majestic Milano, get in contact.