The new Roma and Milano Collection of rangecookers have been updated with a fresh look and innovative new cooking features which make the Roma and Milano are one of the most technologically advanced range cookers available. Now with an A+ energy efficiency rating, Roma and Milano rangecookers are packed full of energy saving features and smart cooking technology such as E3 precision digital temperature control.
The new 2019 Roma and Milano are distinguished by a contemporary, Italian aesthetic which is based on the use of the finest stainless steel components and clean, sharp lines. The Roma has redesigned, stainless steel control knobs that feature an easy to grip texture and a simple yet bold construction. The new Milano maintains a traditional classic finish. Both are available with adjustable feet and a choice of modern colours.
The 2019 Roma and Milano Collection has significantly improved internal oven capacities with an increase of up to 26 litres of extra usable oven space on some models including a huge 97 litre oven size. The new extra-large oven cavities have an easy clean enamel interior lining which repels dirt and grease and now have 2 internal oven lights set at different heights in order to effectively illuminate the oven during cooking, even with many shelves used.
ILVE have developed a unique steam discharge vent which can be easily adjusted to provide either wet or dry cooking atmospheres. Opening the vent to release the steam during cooking is perfect for moisture heavy dishes like casseroles and crumbles whereas the wet cooking setting creates a humid oven interior which keeps roast meat succulent and cakes moist. All Roma and Milano ovens have this unique wet and dry cooking feature which is easily controlled and adjusted.
Dual fuel Roma and Milano range cookers have brand new, Nano-technologically coated brass burners which have a unique, easy clean black coating and a bold, contemporary look. Roma and Milano ranges with a gas hob configuration have individual, sturdy cast iron pan supports and flame failure devices fitted as standard.
- Extra Large oven cavities
- E3 precision digital temperature control for ovens
- Multifunction ovens with up to 15 cooking settings
- Wet&Dry steam discharge oven vents
- Dual internal oven lights for maximum visibility during cooking
- Temperature range from 30°C – 300°C
- Easy clean, grey enamel oven lining
- Pull down oven doors with soft close hinges that can be fully removed for easy cleaning
- Quick start, rapid heat up with defrost capabilities when used at 30°C
- Full width storage drawer with soft closing action
- Triple glazed, cool to touch oven doors
- Fully programmable oven timer
- Child safety lock on all ovens
- Height adjustable stainless steel feet
- Rotisserie spit fittings in most configurations
- Nano-technologically coated brass burners (Dual Fuel Models)
- Individual cast iron pan supports (Dual Fuel Models)
- One handed ignition control Induction hob configurations available including a mix of gas and induction
If you would like the hear more about the new 2019 Roma and Milano collection, get in touch.
We have just launched our brand new 2019 ILVE collection. This will be available on our website very soon. For now, please sign up to our newsletter. We'll send you information on the new products as soon as it's ready!