Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and if you have any queries, please contact your retailer or email email@example.com or phone 0114 399 8672 for further details. By claiming for this Offer, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
This offer entitles a customer to the offering of a free of charge disconnection & disposal of their existing cooker and also the delivery & installation of their new range cooker. This applies when purchasing selected Roma range cooker models in ILVE’s 2023 collection.
The promoter of this offer is KitchenEX Limited having it’s registered office at MBP5, Meadowhall Business Park, Carbook Hall Road, Sheffield, S9 2EQ.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
The Offer can be redeemed:
- By UK residents;
That have purchased the following models: Roma 120cm Twin 90 / 30 8 Gas Burners & Fry Topin Stainless Steel (P12FWE3/SS), Roma 100cm Twin 60 / 40 6 Gas Burners in Matt Graphite (PD106WE3/MG), Roma 100cm Twin 60 / 40 6 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel (PD106WE3/SS), Roma 100cm Twin 60 / 40 6 Zone Induction FL in Stainless Steel (PDI106WE3/SS) or Roma 100cm Twin 60 / 40 6 Zone Induction FL in Matt Graphite (PDI106WE3/MG)
- Applied to orders received by KitchenEx between the 20th November 2023 until 29th November 2023.
- This Offer cannot be taken in conjunction with any other KitchenEx Ltd offers or discounts.
- The Offer is limited to one range cooker per customer.
- This Offer cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full
- You will lose the Offer, if you cancel your order before delivery.
- KitchenEX Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time on reasonable notice.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalid shall not affect the enforceability of any other provided not held to be invalid.
- The Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.